TLDR; This Flask China tutorial provides you with a step-by-step solution to deploy and host your Flask application in China.
What is Flask?
Flask is a lightweight web framework that was developed based on: Python, WerkzeugWSGI, and Jinja2 template engine. It also has has a wealth of open source plug-ins.
21YunBox provides a very simple Flask deployment method to China. 21YunBox allows you to quickly deploy in a Python Runtime.
How to deploy Flask in China?
- Signup on 21YunBox
- On Gitee Fork flask example
- Create a cloud service on 21YunBox, and allow 21YunBox to access your code base
- Use the following values during creation
If you’d like a step-by-step-example, please refer to the video below:
- How to Deploy Parse Dashboard in China?
- How to Host WordPress in China?
- How to host Ghost CMS in China?
- How to Deploy Ruby on Rails Apps in China?
- How to Deploy Java Spring Apps in China?
- How to Deploy Go Gin Apps in China?
- How to Deploy Streamlit in China?
- How to Deploy ExpressJS Apps in China?
- How to Deploy Laravel Apps in China?
- How to Deploy Django Apps in China?
the 50th CNNIC Statistical Report on China's Internet Development
Aug 31, 2022
How To Get an ICP License In China?
Aug 29, 2022
21YunBox Build FAQ
Aug 21, 2022
How Much Does It Cost to Host a Website in China?
Jul 28, 2022
Didi fined $1.2 billion for breaking China Data Security Laws
Jul 21, 2022