TLDR; This Django China tutorial provides you with a step-by-step solution to deploy and host your Django project in China.
What is Django?
Django is an open source web application framework developed based on Python. The Django framework not only provides a complete code directory structure, but also uses the structure model, view, and template. This makes the code easy to standardize during the development process. Among them, Django Admin provides an out-of-the-box back-end management system and is the “Go-To” by many Python developers and startups.
21YunBox provides a very simple Django deployment method in China. You can deploy on the 21YunBox in the Python environment.
How to Deploy Django in China?
- Signup on 21YunBox
- Create a PostgreSQL database
- Fork django example
- Create a Cloud Service on the 21YunBox, and allow the 21YunBox to access your code base
- Configure the following settings
Click Advanced Configuration to configure environment variables:
|DJANGO_DB_URL||In the first step to create a cloud database
midpoint Database URL Obtain
For more Django-related configurations, please refer to Official Document. In this example,
DJANGO_DEBUG=Trueis a demonstration and example only. You can set
Falsein the environment variable when it goes live.
Once the build is complete, use the remote connection of the 21YunBox to create a Django administrator account
It’s that easy! When the build is completed, your application will be accessible in the subdomain of 21YunBox.
If the description of the above text is not clear, you can refer to the following actual operation video:
- How to Deploy Parse Dashboard in China?
- How to Host WordPress in China?
- How to host Ghost CMS in China?
- How to Deploy Ruby on Rails Apps in China?
- How to Deploy Java Spring Apps in China?
- How to Deploy Go Gin Apps in China?
- How to Deploy Streamlit in China?
- How to Deploy ExpressJS Apps in China?
- How to Deploy Laravel Apps in China?
- How to Deploy Flask Apps in China?
the 50th CNNIC Statistical Report on China's Internet Development
Aug 31, 2022
How To Get an ICP License In China?
Aug 29, 2022
21YunBox Build FAQ
Aug 21, 2022
How Much Does It Cost to Host a Website in China?
Jul 28, 2022
Didi fined $1.2 billion for breaking China Data Security Laws
Jul 21, 2022