TLDR; This Streamlit China tutorial provides you with a step-by-step solution to deploy and host your Streamlit application in China.
What is Streamlit?
Streamlit is the first development framework that was specifically designed for the application for machine learning and data science teams. It is the fastest way to develop custom machine learning tools. You can think that its goal is to replace Flask in machine learning projects. Streamlit can help machine learning engineers quickly develop user interaction tools.
21YunBox provides a very simple Streamlit deployment method for China. You can quickly and easily deploy with 21YunBox in the Python environment.
How to Deploy Streamlit in China?
- Signup on 21YunBox
- Fork Streamlit
- Create a Cloud Service on the 21YunBox and allow the 21YunBox to access your code base
- Configure the following settings
pip3 install -r requirements.txt
sh setup.sh && streamlit run app.py
5. Click “Create Now”
If the description of the above text is not clear, you can refer this step-by-step video tutorial.
- How to Deploy Parse Dashboard in China?
- How to Host WordPress in China?
- How to host Ghost CMS in China?
- How to Deploy Ruby on Rails Apps in China?
- How to Deploy Java Spring Apps in China?
- How to Deploy Go Gin Apps in China?
- How to Deploy ExpressJS Apps in China?
- How to Deploy Laravel Apps in China?
- How to Deploy Django Apps in China?
- How to Deploy Flask Apps in China?
the 50th CNNIC Statistical Report on China's Internet Development
Aug 31, 2022
How To Get an ICP License In China?
Aug 29, 2022
21YunBox Build FAQ
Aug 21, 2022
How Much Does It Cost to Host a Website in China?
Jul 28, 2022
Didi fined $1.2 billion for breaking China Data Security Laws
Jul 21, 2022